View Single Post
(#6)
Old

Send a message via AIM to Double O
Default 13-02-2009, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambitious View Post
1. Should your Day Game clothes be considerably more dressed down, ie. peacocking at the shopping centre I just imagine to have an adverse effect.
If you really want to change your style I can recommend this book - Metrosexual Style Guide

Quote:
2. Is the general census that "its not what you wear its the skill level of your game".
I think that when you start out all of the little things like peacocking help to build inner game... once you get this stuff down to pat and your inner game improves you will develop your own style in all ways.

Quote:
3. Work restricts me on things like haircuts etc etc so I'm finding it hard to get a look that I like, I've tried shopping with women I know, I've even tried to find a Gay guy to go shopping with because of these cliched speculations that they know what to pick. Nothing really suits me, or maybe it does but I just think it doesn't - Should I just pick a celeb. with similar hairstyle / body size and match their looks?
Don't get too hung up on your look I am completely bald and a bit over weight and I get it like you would not believe (i target a specific type of woman and go where they would hang out) and every now and again (very rare) I don't...

If you walked up to every woman in the UK and asked "Shall we go back to mine and fuck each others brains out?" statistically at some point you would get a yes and they would not give a hoot what you were wearing.

Buy the Style Guide it will be the best £10 you will spend. Then find things within it that you are comfortable wearing. If you are comfortable in your own skin your actions will speak louder than your hawaiian shirt..