View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Lost in IOI translation - 14-09-2009, 09:51 PM

Hey guys today i went out with n old friend that I hadn't seen in years.

Neway we met up n started thinking of her as a field test (i know cruel but hey I had a crush on her back then n needed to prove myself capable of conquering that which I couldn't a few years back). And so i went on to my needing perfection routine. I paused the conversation around 10 times and she would start the conversation every time (first IOI).

While she looked at clothes I wuld just wonder off n she would look for me and ask my opinion (2 IOI) afterwards I asked her to give me her hands (without saying why or for what) n she did willingly (3rd IOI) at the end of day we walked together n she held my arm as we walked. As it got colder I asked her to give me her hand so we could walk holding hands ( I wasn't looking in getting laid or at least not wiv her) n she went to defensive stand right away... n she just went back to holding my arm...

I'm trying to figure out if it was me asking for her to hold my hand so straight up that put her off or if she was just a bit too shy... Or maybe by then she had been disapointed for me not have kissed closed early on?

So what do you guys think?

ps: It can't be for the LJBF excuse as she wrote me a note on a napkin paris in january?n gave it to me..... I mean seriously that's almost a total of five IOIs!!!!!!