View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 21-11-2012, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jons314159 View Post
Yeah that really was the question... how to go from nothing to a lay in 2-3 dates.
You make it sound like a big deal. If you act like it's a big deal she'll treat it like a big deal. People can go from nothing to a lay in 20 minutes sometimes. Going over the course of 2 dates is fairly normal.

Meet up with her near (preferably within walking distance of) your place and go for a drink. Bar hop to a few different places. Be physical, arm round her, hand stuff, walking places arm in arm etc. but just relax and take your time with it. Also, don't wait till the end to kiss her. About an hour in is reasonable for a date I reckon. Then after you've been to a few different bars suggest going round your for a drink (I normally make cocktails or some gay shit). If she's a bit defensive or worried just chill and act like it's no big deal. Then get some drinks in when you get back and stick a film on. Be prepared to be up late. Time's on your side here. Again, physical but patient and chill with it. If you get to then point and move things forward in a cool, intelligent way you'll probably wind up having sex with her. At least that's what I do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jons314159 View Post
will need something that'll make her think about getting closer with me...
If she's going on a date with you she already is.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99
The Following User Says Thank You to Stein For This Useful Post:
nova (22-11-2012)