View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Diary of a Beginner - 19-11-2012, 06:17 PM

Hey,

Seeing as I'm new here I thought I'd start a diary so I can tell you all about my adventures, and maybe hopefully grab some tips as to where I'm going wrong.

So.... Friday night!

Headed out to a club in town (abc, for those who know Glasgow). Went to a pub beforehand and I made no appraoches. I don't have particularly bad AA, but building rapport and kino aren't my strong points, so once I've approached the conversation often dries up and can be quite awkward.

In the queue to the club (should make clear here that I'm with a couple of guys who are both taken), two girls come up behind us in the queue... I have two extra free passes so take the opportunity to give it to them and, seeing as it's raining ask to share an umbrella. I chat with them, I quite like the quieter blonde one, but seem to have more in common with the brunette. I ask if she wants to add me on Facebook and she says yeah, and accepted me on her phone right away. Once in the club I say I'll catch up with them later (hoping I'd bump into them), but I never did.

Later in the club I approach 3 girls in the smoking area and ask how their night is. Bad move, as one of them appeared to have been (very drunk) and upset, so she shouts at me. What was quite nice though is one of her friends then apologised, but introduced herself to me and shook my hand. But I decided not to continue after that.

That ended my escapades on Friday night.

In other news... I'm on a few online dating sites. Got a date tomorrow night, she's pretty sweet. I'm good at getting a kiss close on a first date, but I'd love to challenge myself and see if I can get a lay on the third (i.e. by the weekend) with her. Any tips for me?