View Single Post
(#122)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 15-11-2012, 11:27 PM

Out and about on the streets: Wed 14th Nov

Met up with a mate in town for a wander and do a few approaches. I spotted a really well dressed cute girl in the mall. I tell her what I think and we chat. She is from Taiwan, so I chat about that for a bit. I definitely got too excited telling her about my tales in Taiwan and tried to force this as our 'connection'. I was also feeling a little self conscious of my eye contact for some reason, and was fucking boiling and sweaty, so bailed with her Facebook. Later I check her on Facebook, and it turns out she is good friends with a bird i took out a while ago. Don't think I'll be hearing from her again.

Met another cute well turned out chick on Deansgate. She kept saying she had to go, but wasn't exactly convincing about it. I ignored this and carried on the conversation with her. Turns out she was just nervous, and she ended up giggling away to herself and telling me she didn't know what to say.

Today I was making a more concerted effort to come across as the selector. I was asking her what she was into, what she liked to do for fun, etc. I was also making sure I didn't agree with every damn thing she said as if everything was 'cool'. So I got her number, we chatted and joked a bit more and I bailed.

I text her a couple of times with postitive responses and now I am going to leave it a few days. I am now trying to resist contacting these girls too much. I feel I have been over keen with most of them. I also know she has a lot of uni work on so no point in trying to set up a day 2 quite yet.

Out and about on the streets: Thurs 15th Nov

Today I was conscious of trying to find English girls I liked. I need to branch out more and experiment. I approached a few girls, one I had a great interaction with, but she had a boyfriend. They love telling you after 5 mins of conversation, even though they know what you're after!

So I then spot a lovely English girl, right up my street with her dress sense and slim figure. I go over and tell her I love her style, and ask if she's a fashion student. Turned out she was doing politics at uni. Lovely. We chat about that for a bit, I ask her about music and where she likes to hang out, etc. This girl is cool and we get on well. I get her number, chat a bit more then I bail.

girls just wanna have fun

Last edited by nova; 16-11-2012 at 09:51 AM.