View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 13-11-2012, 08:02 PM

I'll ask incidental questions and stuff like that if I'm genuinely thinking it. I ask for cigarettes or ask where's good tonight if I genuinely want to. The main reason I don't bother otherwise is that I don't think it makes a real difference most of the time and I find going up to girls to start talking about something I don't care about really care about a it boring.

My standard thing is 'Hey, how's your night going?' or something like that. Nothing flashy but it generally works. It's unambiguous, but also friendly and cool. Also it minimises your time dancing round the point and really quickly turns into a real conversation for real human beings. That's really what you want, because without that it's unlikely you'll get anywhere.

As far as where you go from there, the key thing to remember is to lower the bar. This doesn't need to be super slick right from the start, provided you've got the right kind of vibe about you anything will do. A casual observation about something to do with them or where you are, a small talk question, something stupid your mate just did, anything like that's fine. The key thing is just being relaxed, patient, and taking your time with it. I like to view a club like a house party, just on a bigger scale. When you start chatting with people at a house party you don't need an excuse to talk to someone, and you don't feel any pressure to be witty as fuck straight away, but after a while awesome fun stuff happens organically. Works the same in a club.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stein For This Useful Post:
kowalski (13-11-2012), nova (15-11-2012)