View Single Post
(#110)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 07-11-2012, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova View Post
Follow up game/date update: Back to mine
...We took the tram to my part of town and went round the shops trying on clothes and joking around. So far so good. We go for a drink, plenty of good innocent physical contact with hands and her touching my curly hair.

We then grab Fish & Chips at an amazing chippy as I'd told her it was the best in Manchester, and head to my house. We go to my room to eat and watch a film. I then get the urge to start initiating stuff (I will not have that heavy feeling of regret this time round!). My arm's around her and then I stroke her hair, she's good with all this. Then pretty much as I'm going for the kiss she starts going on about how she's going back to China in 2 months and would not want to start anything with me as it would be as a relationship and not just fun...
Since this date this girl has been messaging me a lot more than before. I have maintained my flirtatious sexual frame and she seems to like this. She messages me asking me what I'm up to, told me that another guy tried to get her number in the supermarket, and several times now has asked me if I have met other girls (in a positive way). She seems to be wanting to help me out in finding a girl.

girls just wanna have fun