View Single Post
(#109)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 07-11-2012, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
Good stuff man. Just a thought - I would make sure that you don't only compliment them on their looks (e.g. saying they look sexy etc.) Make sure you compliment them on their personality as well (but only if you mean it), if you're not doing it already that is.
This is something I thought about too after seeing her. I did compliment her on a few things related to her personality, and that was one of the ways in which I wooed her to come out, i.e. her warm character. In me experimenting with these direct sexually orientated thoughts there is perhaps a danger I make them feel like a piece of meat. I need to strike a balance with it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
it doesn't sound like you're doing too much wrong, just the external factors which you have no control over messing up your chances.
I believe so. The opportunities are developing more readily now, and this in turn is giving me a perspective on how I should behave when back at my house, or when I try to kiss the girl. As frustrating as some of these situations have been, they have all taught me something new.

girls just wanna have fun