View Single Post
(#107)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 06-11-2012, 08:55 PM

Follow up game/date update: Back to mine

I managed to get the Chinese girl who I didn't kiss at the club on Halloween to come out with me. I picked her up from town and we got the tram back to my neck of the woods. We went to a bar had a chat I'm telling her how sexy she looked, she likes this, then she's quizzing me about past girlfriends and I then ask her about her boyfriend and she goes quiet. I then change the subject.

We left and went to some charity shops, then onto another bar. We sat on a sofa and she seemed very into me touching her hands and snuggled up against my arm which was around her. All seemed to be warming up very nicely. We then grab a takeaway and head back to my bedroom.

We eat and chat about politics and other random shit. The eye contact is heavy and prolonged and I need little invitation to swoop in for the kiss. But... she isn't having it. She says she "can't". I am fairly cool about it, but then decide to challenge her about it all, in particular the text messages. She acted all surprised. I guess she isn't going to admit to flirting with me, but she had been. She then claims that she isn't into being 'sexy' and I had her wrong. Yet, she lapped it up several times when I mentioned it.

She still hasn't used the boyfriend as a reason not to kiss me, so I ask about him. She starts moaning about him saying she hates him now and he's her first love but she thinks he isn't into her any more. Oh dear.

Obviously I should never have expected much from this one, but bloody hell she's been the most flirtatious and suggestive out the lot. Either she saw something in me, or she just loved the attention. I suppose it's best to assume the later or else I'll get strung along further.

Follow up game/date update: First date with FB girl

I managed to get a Chinese girl's Facebook after a one minute interaction a couple of weeks ago. Since then we chatted on FB and it went well. I got her number, and then the other night I suggested that I take her out. Today we did just that. I had been pushing the frame that I think she's sexy through my texts and she liked this. We met up, went to a bar, and I pushed this sexual desire frame more dropping stuff into the conversation about how hot she looked and how she had amazing legs, etc.

This was well received and we went onto another bar. The converstion was good, as was the eye contact. Any kino I initiated was light and remained so as she wasn't overly receptive at times. Thus, I decided against making any bold moves as this one would probably have freaked out if I'd tried anything more.

Anyway, we both had fun, and I will continue to push the idea that I want to fuck her and see how it goes. This is another slow burner... unfortunately.

girls just wanna have fun
The Following User Says Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
maestro (07-11-2012)