View Single Post
(#106)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 04-11-2012, 11:13 AM

The wedding gift & the wedding.

I went to select a wedding gift on Fri evening in Debenhams. There was a pretty cute Chinese girl in there, we're kind of walking around near each other and I decide to tell her her hair's cool. She enjoys this and we have a cool chat. This girl is from Manchester, but studying in Oxford. We chat about that and she shows me some videos on her phone of some pretty cool street performers. I then tell her if I go to Oxford I'll let her know, so we exchange numbers.

The next day is the wedding. It's absolute carnage. I was boozing from 11am til midnight. At the dinner table there was a nice English girl. There is some flirtatious banter between us across the table, and some suggestive eye contact. Later on we're chatting again and she wants my number. I would have tried to move things forward with her but a) my ex-girlfriend was also at the wedding, and b) what looked like her boyfriend was there. I'll give her a shout this week, as she claimed she had nobody to go out with drinking. I can oblige I'm sure.

girls just wanna have fun
The Following User Says Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
kowalski (04-11-2012)