View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 13-09-2009, 10:22 PM

Pedro this seems to be a fairly problematic area for a few aspiring PUAs. Fortunately this is an area where I tend to do well, so I'll try and impart some knowledge to you.

Firstly, I'd recommend reading Juggler Method. It's available on most torrent sites (not that I'd ever condone filesharing ), or if you can't find a torrent just drop me a PM and I'll send you the PDF. This guy is fantastic for not only getting fun, interesting conversation going, but also at using it to zone in on his goals. So read him, he's good!

Secondly, some tips. The most important thing to understand is that, as a cool, confident, awesome guy, you can talk about whatever you like. There's a post on here (I think it's in Seduction Tips and Techniques) about coming out with something completely random and turning it into an open ended question. One of the examples is:

"I've got a gigantic Monopoly board. Do you want to be the top hat or the racing car?"

Other things you can do are to launch into fun stories. Like Juggler says, the content of these stories matters very little (Juggler famously claims to be able to pick up women by reading out his grocery list), it's more the way you tell them; with passion and self belief and sincerity.

I'd also point out that, slightly further down the conversational line, this natural pause in a conversation can be a good make or break moment. If the conversation reaches a natural end, an absolute givaway of an IOI is if the girl tries to reinitiate conversation. Obviously, couple this with a some others and you're ready to escalate and start some smooth talkin'!

Hope this helps dude.

It's just advice, fellas. Do whatever the FUCK you wanna do