View Single Post
(#83)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 22-10-2012, 11:25 AM

Fri 19th Oct

My fellow day gamer text me again so I head out to meet him. This time it’s just him and myself. We have a nice chat about where we are up to with some of the girls with dates etc. and then I decide to move the conversation onto general shit like work and life. You don’t really want to be talking about game the entire time; one needs a clear head for this.

Like Wednesday, we walked along and upon spotting a girl we liked the look of, went over to chat to them. After a couple of pretty poor conversations with the first couple of girls I felt like it wasn’t going to be a good day. However I found as the day wore on, the more I did, the more I chatted to my day game buddy, the more I loosened up. I was hitting that nice spot in my head again where things just flowed. I wasn’t thinking any more, just walking over and talking. Everything else would take care of itself if I just took the right course of action. I was ‘in state’ once more.

Whereas I might have gone home after a 3 or 4 approaches or a couple of numbers before, I just carried on, partly willed on by my wingman. We inspired one another to plough on and not give up so easily. Giving up early would have been like discarding all the hard work we had done in warming up.

So in the end I clocked up 3 numbers and 2 Facebooks. Both Facebook interactions are going great thus far, and I'm starting to utilise this communication tool at long last.

One thing I now like about doing this with another person/people is you are already getting into a chatty frame of mind. It helps if you get on though, and I like this guy. Looking forward to more of the same.

girls just wanna have fun

Last edited by nova; 22-10-2012 at 11:50 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
Jaz (23-10-2012), SmileyK (22-10-2012)