Thread: Don't force it.
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Don't force it. - 01-10-2012, 02:51 PM

I have been working on a fair few girls recently and after getting their numbers in the day time have taken lots of them out on dates. Attraction with each was sky high to begin with, however I have blown it with nearly all of them by over-gaming them, in particular with heavy physical contact. I have assumed hard and fast rules were the natural course of action for me in order to 'win the girl'. I have applied physical contact and escalated with them with little regard for the girl's comfort.

And the outcome? They don't want to see me again, as they do not feel comfortable. Something I have also realised is I have become obsessed with trying to kiss them on the first date, regardless of location or social scenario. This again has been ill judged and not calibrated to the situation, rather me trying to move things along faster for my own sake.

It has in all honesty been a superb few weeks of learning for me as I have been doing things, and not just theorising. One of my life-long sticking points has been falling into the friend's zone though, and I feel I have gone too far in the other direction in order to make my intentions known to the girl. I have been afraid of her loosing site of my intentions, and have thus overplayed things. But that's the way it goes, you have to experiment.

In short, I have been trying to force things, when in fact I should just trust that the right course of action will lead me there. Patience is key now, not applying rules for the sake of it. I have to be more conscientious of what the girl is feeling.

girls just wanna have fun
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
Jaz (01-10-2012), SmileyK (01-10-2012)