View Single Post
(#11)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 01-10-2012, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapmi View Post
I have observed some tweeks or adjustments I could make, in order to pull higher quality girls. Basically by making the interaction more expressive and emotional (verbally, physically, general vibe)
So you're gong to try to be more expressive by putting it on, using routines etc. Pretty much translates to not acting like you normally would, ie. not acting like yourself. So you plan to be more expressive by not actually expressing yourself. A way to rephrase 'I am enough' in this context is 'I don't have to do anything other than be myself to have sex with a lot of quality girls'.

I say if you've been getting results doing what you've been doing then try to push that even further. Don't worry about being edgy or arousing, assume you are anyway. Cut the crap away, don't add more on.

As far as the Kclose thing goes, I don't like the term 'close' in general. Kissing in a club is cool if that's what you want to do, and yeah it's fun sometimes. It's cool with me provided it's not OTT, younger girls especially try to eat your face and it's a bit cringe. Something I see a lot is guys who've been going out and don't get laid much but make out with girls all the time. Just bear in mind that it's not big and it's not clever, and it's not some vital step on the way to taking a girl home.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99

Last edited by Stein; 01-10-2012 at 03:10 PM.