Thread: Tony Robbins
View Single Post
(#15)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 30-09-2012, 06:51 PM

CD2 Continued.

Superior questions create a superior life. If you have a belief that you're a serious person who could never be funny that belief will stop you from asking the question 'what makes this 'x' funny?

The only way to take a vision and make it real is to ask the question.

Most people have the habit of asking disempowering questions.

When you ask the question you create three things : -

1. You immediately change your own focus or someone elses if you are asking them a question. If you change someones focus, you change their state. If in a moment you want to change your state tony asks himself 'who do I love and who loves me?' What am I grateful for? Whats great in my life? And you must want to know the answer. He doesn't need drugs, food, cigarettes, alcohol and neither do you; what you need to do is control your mind and direct it with questions.

2. They instantly change what you're considering and what you delete form your life. If you're feeling really sad it's because you're deleting all the reasons you could be feeling good. If you're feeling good - it's because you're deleting all the bad things you could be focussing on. If you're mad and tony asks one question he'd say 'how are you going to use this?' You were deleting how you could use it, you werent focussing on it.

3. They give us access to new resources. If you say how can i turn this around? you get an answer. If you say how can I turn this around and enjoy the process? you get a better answer.

Questions create momentum. How could they do this to me? Why? Pretty soon you get on a roll of negativity.

1. Empowering questions
One that provides new understanding. One that focusses you on solutions, if you keep asking for solutions your going to get them. If a question moves you to action. If it makes you responsible (able to respond to whats going on, you see you're in control and can turn it around) and gives you the power to make a change. Makes you have a deeper sense of meaning for your life. Helps you to learn anything from a situation or helps you to feel or others to feel empowered.

2. Disempowering questions.
Focusses you on purely the problem and not the solution. If it makes the problem bigger than it really is. Endless loop questions - 'Why me god?'

3. Possibility Questions.
What if? If you want to create new things you have to think new thoughts and possibility questions will do this. Don't stay in possibility questions move onto number 4.

4. Necessity questions.
What must I do?

Am i creating enough possibilities and backing them up with enough necessities to make that dream a reality?

5. Matching oriented. Matching someone's entusiasm i.e what do I like about that? Grest for working in a group and starting momentum.
6. Mis matching - what if this doesn't work and I get hurt?

Life is a balance don't get stuck on just one or two of the numbers.

How could this person dare do this to me? makes you angry. Rather ask - I wonder what makes this person treat people this way. 13 01:27.