Thread: Tony Robbins
View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 25-09-2012, 09:48 AM

If we don't constantly improve we will lose what we have whether it be happiness or our competition in the market place.

Masters are willing to do the same boring thing each day and find a way to improve it.

Three questions to ask yourself at the end of each day:-

1. What did I learn today?
2. What have I improved or contributed?
3. What have I enjoyed?

Questions.

Asking the right questions and doing it conciously and effectively gives you the power to push to anohter level and blow out obstacles. Questions have to power to create more pleasure and success in your life or more pain and limitations than anything else out there.

How can I do this better?
How can I turn this around?
How can I make this work?
Whats really the most important thing of this experience for me to remember and utilise?

Questions like these give you new answers. You want a better answer for your life? ask a better quality question.

When something new happens your brain asks: what does this mean? and, what should I do (to avoid pain and gain pleasure)?

If you ask yourself habitual questions your going to be getting habitual results. I.e why can't i ever break through this? You're setting yourself up so you can't. Whatever you ask for you'll get. Rather ask - How can I make this work? How can I turn this around? Seek and you shall find.

Whatever you focus on thats what you'll get. You want to feel really bad? focus on everything bad in the news. Whats causing this? How can we change this? How can we utilise this to understand human behaviour? to change this trend in our society. These are better questions to get answers rather than just focussing on the prblem itself.

Reality isn't based on what we feel its based on our focus. Focus = Reality. If you want to chang your reality, change your focus. If you want to change your focus, change the question you're asking yourself. Questions are the control tool to focus therefore questions are the control to your own experience of life.

Tony doesn't ask 'Do I have any experience doing this?' Disempowering question. Rather ask 'Who's already getting results who I could model? What can I do right now to emulate them?'

Its not the events that shape your life it's the way you evaluate them. Evaluation is asking questions.

Whatever we ask for we'll get an answer to, whether it's true or not. If you ask what's wrong with my life? If there's nothign wrong you'll still get an answer.

If you ask questions like 'Why me? Why does this always happen to me?' You're totally disempowered. Rather ask ' How can I turn this around?' etc. 09 3:07.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jamm For This Useful Post:
Jaz (25-09-2012)