View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 22-09-2012, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony77 View Post
That shit is unacceptable. I think puas should have a mutual respect for each, like a code of honour even if you don't know each other. Some guys have crap social skills and etiquette and unfortunately it gets worse when they learn pickup because they get brain washed by what they read and can't think for themselves. Being disrespectful or morality doesn't matter as long they get the pussy.
I think what it comes down to is this. For some people doing this they think. 'Girls like guys that I perceive as arseholes instead of liking me, therefore I must act like an arsehole to get girls'. This idea gets mixed with the aggressive ideas, OTT concepts and weird stories you run into in this community, which are normally misinterpreted by new guys. What you end up with is socially clueless PUA fans running round clubs, being creepy and overly grabby with girls, yelling and being as obnoxious as possible.

The fact is though, that will not help you get laid. All it does is turn you into a douche. And even if it did get you laid, I'd rather be a decent guy and not get laid as much than be a prick to people just so I can put my dick in a hole.

As for that guy, he's not worth helping and he's not really worth smacking and risking getting barred from one of my regular places. Provided he stays out of my way from now on I don't really give a shit.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99