View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Some PUAs are fucking weird - 16-09-2012, 07:58 PM

Still been going out a lot but I can't be arsed with the diary thing. Something weird happened last night though.

Took this danish bird home last night, was pretty awesome banter, we actually hung out for most of the day after. Really cool time.

Something fucking weird happened though. Earlier on when I'm in the bar some pua guy stops me and says hi. I don't recognise him but he says he's a mate of a guy who I used to roll with for a bit, I reckon I must have bumped into him once before. I small talk with the guy a bit and head off, don't see him for the rest of the night.

Later on though when I'm back at mine in bed with this girl she's like a little hesitant before we have sex. I ask what's up and she show's me a text from that same guy. I went a bit like

'Hey, get home safe. And don't have sex with that kid Tom, he has AIDs'

I'm completely like what the fuck and explain that I barely even know him. Later on after we've had sex a couple of times, I make a joke about it and we start talking about how fucking stupid it was, she tells me about how he got her number and she always sees him about with three lads chatting to birds and trying a bit too hard. Anyway we reckon it would be funny if I texted him off her phone. I was just annoyed by it so I sent

'Tom here. You've only met me twice. If you're going to be salty say that to my face next time prick.'

Later he just texts back

'hahahahaha god bless'

Now I don't know what the fuck he was trying to do here. It came across as some weird attempt at being funny while actually trying to fuck with me. Some people who are into this annoy the shit out of me.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stein For This Useful Post:
chillem (17-09-2012), Jaz (17-09-2012)