Thread: Tony Robbins
View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default CD1 Continued. - 16-09-2012, 07:40 AM

Who are you? What is the essence of your life? If we stare at our beliefs we'll immediately start to see the limitations. Write down who you are.

Now you know who you are who do you want to be? More gregarious? More outrageous etc. If I was this person how would I speak to myself, act, eat etc. Immediately act like this person. How would you be if you were already living your dream?

If you're identity is 'I'm a fat person' you'll return to that.

Everyone is capable but it's when you take action that's when you make a change.

Your life is defined by your beliefs - your convictions of who you are. Perception of who you are is what needs to change. If you look for something you'll find a reference to back it up.

Write down who you are then immediately start to question the limiting beliefs.

Emotions are the ultimate powe, they are a call to action. How do you deal with yours? Avoidance? If you're always avoiding rejection you'll never succeed, negative emotions are part of life. Endurance? Deny? Dissasociation? it's not that bad! etc. The more you don't listen to your emotions the more intense they become. Use them as competition? let me tell you how bad things are with me! Or :LEARN FROM THEM AND UTILISE THEM!

Love - You feel love when all your criteria/rules are met then you allow yourself to feel that emotion. Only one person controls emotions - you. . It's not our experience but our interpretation of our experience that determines how we feel.

Every emotions serves us aslong as it moves us forward. Negative emotions are a signal that change is needed.

1. Identify the emotion.
2. Acknowledge and appreciate the message it's offering you.
3. Get curious about what its' offering
4. Feel re assured - you've made it through this before!
5. Get certain you can handle anything like it in the future.
6. Take Action and change your life.

We're not just changing how we feel but using how we feel to make life better.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jamm For This Useful Post:
Jaz (25-09-2012)