View Single Post
(#12)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 03-09-2012, 06:16 PM

Erm, I'm not sure how we got onto the subject of issues with my approaching skills, but I should respond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
the reason he isnt getting any further in my mind is this

Women will wonder how many diff women he has approached with this method, and with him playing the HIGH FIVE approach of a nice guy just lookin for people to talk to, women wont trust it.
I never do high fives, you will notice this if you read my field reports. My game is very laid back and chilled to be frank.

Quote:
Ur better off saying, Hey i fancy you badly & thought id say hello.

talk for a while then take her number.
This is essentially what I already do, again this is noted in my day game thread. I am always direct. There is no confusion about my intentions.

Quote:
Also, u mentioned something the other day about hugging them when u go... thats fucking creepy. Men dont hug! maybe u read that in a PUA book but there is a reason why PUA's still rnt getting laid.
I did this spontaneously actually based on the situation I was in. I've hugged 2 girls out of the 100 or so I've approached, so this really is not an issue.

Quote:
The problem u have with cold approach in a street, the same as a cold call in sales

its not expected, and buyers remorse is THROO THE ROOF.
The surprise element also can work in your favour Phil. But to be honest, because I'm not trying to take value from them (or their money) I they have no reason to have remorse. I go up to them offering value.

Quote:
thats why PUA books are shit, there are loads of guys running around trying to break social norms & do DAY GAME, NIGHT GAME, GAME GAME. the reason people dont usually do it is IT DOESNT WORK, people hate it in the uk, its their personal space.
I have been on dates and had a relationship as a result of day game. My analysis: It works.

Quote:
Im just sayin do it in a fairly excaptable social enviroment. LIke in a cue, or when your stood next to eachother.
I've found the type of girls I like are not to be seen in sweaty clubs. They are on the streets, in the shops, in art galleries. They don't like to get slaughtered every friday night. They enjoy good food and conversation. This is probably the main reason I do day game. One of the others is that it is a buzz!

girls just wanna have fun