View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default The Good Mood Opener - 12-02-2009, 09:14 PM

Hey since I've showed some of you guys already, I thought I'd post it here and hopefully get some feedback.

Ok you approach the set you've deemed worthy.

"Hey guys, let me get your opinion on something.
What do you guys do to put yourself in a good mood?"

They pretty much answer straight away with what ever the hell they do. Most say either go out with friends, drink or music. If one of them says something unique or unusual keep your eye on them thats interesting one.

"Thats interesting, you know I was just having a conversation *point to your wings or another set opened previously* about, you when your feeling a bit down and your just looking for something to make yourself feel good again, what do you really do?"

they talk more blah blah blah...

"To be honest I don't reckon it really does matter exactly what you do, just as long you do something different, like the other day I was at home and I had a free evening, I was just sat around and I thought you what I'm gonna go out tonight and have some fun. I called few of my guy friends and we all went out for some drinks. "

By this point your getting into a DHV routine and should be dropping in some of stuff they mentioned earlier, like going out drinking with friends clubbing and so on.

"We ended up going *whatever place* and it was great, we had an awesome time, I ended up talking to this girl there for most the night and we got on great and all sudden her and friends are inviting me to *some random fun activity I usually say roller disco because its happened to me* It was weird and you know none of that would have happened if I'd just sat around at home, has anything like that ever happened to any of you guys?"

If one them launches into a story then its time to lock in and let them game you for a while.

What do you reckon? I've used it in field many a time and it practically never fails to get the group talking especially in a club.