View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default About to enter LDR and started acting beta - 19-08-2012, 05:04 AM

So my girl gets her place at uni in Cardiff I'm in London. Which she never even got the results for but they still want her money and accepted her and now I'm entering a ldr and started acting like a complete pussy.html

The first time I saw her after finding out was at a club which she invited me along to, to celebrate. Then that night I stayed round hers and slayed her like a dragon. Next morning we banged again. Then we did a bit of shopping came back to hers then booked our holiday for just before she goes to Cardiff then for the next 2-3 hours after that I begged her for sex oh it was fucking disgusting I was like a beta blue power ranger. She eventually gave in once we was done I then went home.

I don't even know what has come over me I've gone all soft and started getting upset and shit its horrible. I wanna give this ldr crappie ago but how do I do it without making it look like I'm latching on to her surely ldr just makes you look like a leech and that your only init because you can't get anyone else.

What the hell do I do? And why am I posting this at 6 in the morning like a nocturnal bat.