View Single Post
(#40)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 18-08-2012, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova View Post
I also offered an instant-date to a chick on Monday, but she said she had to go to a shop to change an item. This was something I was unwilling to take part in, but perhaps the Rebus line of, "let's get a coffee, much more exciting than ****", would be more fitting.
Yeah, that'd be a solid frame. If you had already built some attraction and recieved IOIs, you could play the percentages by using an even harder line, implying sudden disinterest.

Something like... "hey we're having fun, we should get to know each other! I can't believe that you want to take back a dress to boring TopShop rather than hang-out with exciting me!... [pause, look down at ground like you would cry, or even start slowly walking away to create a sense of loss in her head]... right, [lead her by hand, as YOU have already decided] we get coffee NOW and AFTER THAT you can return all last year's clothes to TopShop in half an hour! What's best Starbucks or Costa?" *
* unless the shops are just about to close and it takes her ages to travel into town to return items! Ha! In that case, pushing like crazy would be unreasonable, as she would be very likely to say no AND be pissed off!

** fake question at the end to get her to respond; the fake question builds implied consent to the core agenda (going for a drink together now, Yes or No?)

The Way of The Rebus