View Single Post
(#37)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 15-08-2012, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebus View Post
Nova, try taking the birds on an instant-date when you meet them!

In particular, work on chemistry/tension/sexy while at the coffee shop or pub. This might help make it go further, might help cut down on flakes.

"what are you doing right now?" / her: just shopping / "let's get a coffee, much more exciting than Primark's lurid clothes!"
...then start leading her by the hand out of the crappy shop
Since checking out a variety of pua guru's points of view on day game, I've noticed there are two schools of thought on the instant-date with regards to flakes/success. I personally think its good from what I've experienced thus far.

I went on one a couple of weeks ago with a Vietnamese chick and it went great (see Girl 3 July 29th on this thread). I was perhaps escalating too hard for her tastes. Again, this could be down to my impatience, something I put down to coming out of a long term relationship a month ago.

I also offered an instant-date to a chick on Monday, but she said she had to go to a shop to change an item. This was something I was unwilling to take part in, but perhaps the Rebus line of, "let's get a coffee, much more exciting than ****", would be more fitting. I am now texting back and forth with this chick, so will be attempting to set up a day 2 at some point.

girls just wanna have fun

Last edited by nova; 15-08-2012 at 11:00 PM.