View Single Post
(#16)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 13-08-2012, 09:02 PM

Friday:
Went to Lamaars and Revolution. Hooked just two sets all night. Went a bit yuck, weren't really feeling it.

Sat:

Better night. Out with my best mates. I was really just enjoying the time with my friends as well as gaming. We went to Venus. HBbobhair, asks me for a cig. I said....kiss on the cheek first! She complies, gave her a cig then sat and joined her. I ask her her name, and ask her why she is called that. (i've started doing that now, because chicks get pissed off when you forget their name, so you remember it and its banter). She was getting very touchy feely, I was letting her do a lot of the work and stayed very chiled in the interaction. Attempted a make out a few times, but she wasn't ready. She was heading back in so I took her number.

Then I opened hbbrunette in the smoking area. I was chatting to her, and unknown to me HBbobhair walked by and sat behind us! Swype tried to warn me, and couldn't get a word in for a good 5 mins! HBbrunette goes inside and Swype told me the score. I then just chatted to Swype, he tells me to go up there and kiss her goodbye. So I went behind and said hello. I tried to kiss her but She was with her mate who was upset, and wouldn't kiss me for that reason. But kissed me on the cheek and blew me a kiss when I stood up (had a strange cheeky look on her face?)

There were other OK interactions that night and another number close.

Two days later I text back HBbobhair, and she's happy to hear from me! She's flying out to Ibiza friday (bad news), but arranging a date for when we get back, and she added me on facebook. So potentially the first date since my ex. Fingers bloody crossed.

I'm not gaming now until the weekend because
not in a good position mentally to do day game (in between jobs)
cannot afford to go out

So will be back next week, adios!

Last edited by sapmi; 13-08-2012 at 09:04 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to sapmi For This Useful Post:
nova (13-08-2012)