View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Text messaging dilemma - 09-08-2012, 09:43 AM

Ok, so part of me getting back on the wagon with this gaming is obviously going to involve some form of texting/phone calls.

As documented in my Day Game thread, I met a Vietnamese girl who I took on an instant-date. We have text to and fro a fair bit, and I decided to ring her one night too, with the conversation going well (lasting around 20 mins).

However as I am now back on the learning tip again, I have realised how unbalanced my text game is, replying to things a little too readily and responding to things asked of me in a too straight manner. I have tried to arrange a meet up via this a couple of times and I have admittedly been a little impatient/needy. She has seen this and not made so much of an effort, making it difficult within reason. Fair play I suppose, I am now aware of my errors.

I decided to chill and step back from this so didn't contact her for a few days. Anyway after hearing nothing I re initiated the texting with:

Me (7pm): Hey ****, hope you had a nice day! Have you worked out what you're going to visit in London this wkd?

Her (11:30): Good night Ashley

Me (11pm next day): You must be excited about your trip now

Her (this morning): No, I wonder what I can do in Manchester now.

This has me stuck, I on the one hand this is an open invitation for me to suggest I show her the sites in Manchester (bear in mind she lives in Bolton), but on the other more cynical hand it could just be her baiting me for more attention. Any thoughts on what I might do? I am tempted to leave it for a bit and just ring her. Text game is a fucking pain in ass!!

girls just wanna have fun

Last edited by nova; 09-08-2012 at 09:47 AM.