View Single Post
(#19)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-08-2012, 05:31 PM

OK, so Fri and Sat I headed out to open some Asian girls in the shopping mall. Both days were very hard work. Fri I couldn’t even get into a conversation with any of them. They literally all ignored me or told me to bugger off haha! Saturday was pretty much the same treatment. This made me a little dubious about being so direct as I’d been telling them I thought they were all beautiful or suchlike. So just before I head home I see this girl in Poundland who had an interesting shoulder bag:

Me: excuse me, I think your bag is really cool, so many zips. Do you keep different things in each pocket?
She laughs and I ask her if she’s a fashion student. She is from Vietnam and we chat about culture and my trip to Hong Kong last year. I initiate plenty of physical contact touching/grabbing her on the arm several times. I find out she lives in my part of the city, so tell her I need to show her some cool places. We exchange numbers and I mosey on.

Sun 5th Aug

I can’t help myself but head to town yet again. I think about how I might have been slipping up. I decide I am going to simplify my opener. My direct opener has been complicated and a bloody mouthful to get out.

Girl 1: Gorgeous Chinese girl in Primark. I spotted her as I walked in, she is looking at hair stuff, I consider the situation and make sure not everyone is hearing what is going on (I don’t want her feeling too much social pressure).

Me: Excuse me, I wanted to come over and tell you something. I think you’re really beautiful.

She seems happy enough and we chat a bit about her hometown, and I tell her about Manchester. She has only arrived from Shang Hai yesterday! She has a friend ringing her, but she doesn’t use it as an excuse to run off. I wait while she chats for a minute, then resume. I end up telling her I’d love to show her around cool places in Manchester. She needs to meet her friends so we walk out of the store together.

I grab her number and her friends appear. I say hi to them and tell them that I saw the said girl, and had to tell her how beautiful she was. I then chat with them all for about 5 mins about Manchester, football and tell them I’d be up for showing them the sites as well. The girl in the group then asks me for my MSN add. Good to have some acceptance from the target girl’s friends. Bonus!

Girl 2: Asian girl in Aldi looking at stationary, she has the most luscious hair you could imagine. I have to tell her!

Me: Excuse me. I had to come over and tell you I think you have beautiful hair.

She thanks me and I ask her if she’s shopping for Uni stationary. She is from a city near Hong Kong, so we chat about that for a bit. Then I get in my element as we talk about food. Here I can really convey some passion, particularly as she complains about English food. I tell her she needs to try my shepherds pie sometime. Anyway, I number close and this one feels like a winner.

Girl 3: Back in Poundland to grab a drink. An Asian girl walks past me and my god her tits nearly have my eye out! She has an lovely mini-skirt on too. Sexy!

Me: Excuse me, I had to come and tell you I think you’re really beautiful, do you live in Manchester?

She is Vietnamese (they all seem to be in Poundland!) and we chat about Manchester, she tells me she finds it boring, so I tell her she’s totally wrong! I tell her I’ve not been to Vietnam, so she tells me she could give me a guided tour one day. Nice! I then flip this and tell her I’ll give her a tour of cool places in Manchester to prove her wrong! Number close.

Today was more like team GB.

Oh and as I was on the bus I saw some Chinese hotty, again with great knockers. She gets off the bus, I hesitate and then decide to get off the stop after. I then run back and find her walking down a side road. I catch up with her:

Me: Excuse me. I just saw you on the bus then and wanted to tell you I think you’re really beautiful.

I ask her what she’s up to in Chorlton and it turns out she is just visiting her folk’s as she lives in London. I carry on chatting with her about London and the Olympic park and it was all rather lovely. We part ways.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

girls just wanna have fun

Last edited by nova; 05-08-2012 at 08:01 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
aofelix (06-08-2012), daleinthedark (06-08-2012), kowalski (05-08-2012)