View Single Post
(#14)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-08-2012, 12:07 PM

Sat:
Ended up in 5th again, this time, a lot more girls, so more opportunities
Met a set of ladies from last saturday, and they showed me a bit of love on the dance floor (hugs photos etc) good social proof I was in the zone(state). Its surprising that when you're in state, girls seem to be drawn to you! Bum pinches, random cheek kisses etc.
Met a girl outside in the smoking area, (HB9 - piercing girl) told her "like your piercing, where did you get it done" she said "holier than though, i did it because I was bored etc", then bouncer told be to go inside because I finished smoking. I bump into her inside, says hello, chat a bit, then I mini isolate her on some comfy seats, then just chat and chill, give her random kisses on the cheek, because her face was just fucking stunning. Tells me she would never want to go for a Manchester lad, she loves Londoners . Also guys a lot older than her I told her I was 28, (you know my actual age), she was 22. Some random guys sat opposite her told me I did well talking to her, because she was feckin stunning. Anyway, facebook close her (no number), then she goes. Meet her a bit later, she is in a bad mood. Her friends have pissed her off. Tell her "lets go back to my place then", she said "i'll text you later" I say "you haven't got my number!" so I put it in her phone (feckin should have got her number!). So I leave her, we make out, which was absolutely amazing! This wasn't really a random pissed makeout, it was through me interacting with her over a longer period, being chilled. I then went to find her before club closed, but could not . Should have found her earlier, I reckon I could have sealed the deal, if I would have tried finding her just a few mins before. The idea, try to be there when they leave! Will try and arrange a day 2. And rookie mistake, messing up the number close.

The Following User Says Thank You to sapmi For This Useful Post:
nova (06-08-2012)