View Single Post
(#17)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 03-08-2012, 12:22 AM

3rd August

Phew. Heavy day of day game today.

Girl 1: Looked like a Japanese girl walking into Primark. I followed her and collared her looking at dresses.

Me: Excuse me, I saw you outside and wanted to come and say hi as I think you look really nice.
Her: Oh. Thanks

I take her hand while getting her name, we chat about her shopping, I ask her if she’s at uni here in England, I tell her I’m at Manchester. The she tells me she is at Durham. I tell her that’s a shame as I would have loved to taken her out. She looks genuinely happy and thanks me again as I walk off. Sweet girl.

Girl 2: Chinese girl in Aldi wearing a lovely summering dress and cool shoes. I want to tell her.

Me: Excuse me I saw you walking past before and had to tell you that you have a really nice style. Do you work in fashion or something?
She is not overly receptive, but I plough on. After 3 mins of conversation she is making excuses about getting her bus. I tell her it would be nice to see her and hang out for a coffee. I get her number. We chat for another minute or so, I exit. Not sure much is gonna come of this, she didn’t seem too bothered.

Girl 3: Cool looking girl walks in Poundland.

Me: excuse me, I saw you outside and had to come and meet you. I love you style, you boots are awesome.

She likes this and is smiling away. I ask her if she is at uni. She tells me she about to start uni. I think she must be a tad too young, and let her slide away into the depths of the shop as I exit.

Girl 4: Saw a group of Asian girls in card shop, one looked amazing. Awesome clothes.

Me: excuse me, I really love what your wearing.

She has a blank look on her face. I then turn to her friend and say, ‘doesn’t she have great style?’

Her friend frowns and says no. I wonder if they knew what the hell I was going on about! haha!

Girl 5 In Boots I see this Malaysian girl

Me: Excuse me, I had to come over and tell you that you keep catching my eye. You have a nice style about you.

She is receptive and we chat about work, Malaysia, the weather,etc. After around 3 mins she tells me she needs to go. I tell her it would be nice to get to know her a bit more as she seems like fun. She claims she has no phone on her, but she will take my number on a piece of paper. We chat some more and then she reveals she has a husband!! I joke that there’s me giving her my number when she’s married. She says it would be nice to hang out anyway, and promises to text me. We shall see (maybe she has some hot mates).

Girl 6: Girl walking along the street. Opened as per the day’s offering. She frowned and muttered something as she walked off.

Girl 7: On the same street. Opened as per, she stopped and looked confused. She said no and walked off.

Girl 8: Girl in Aldi. Opened as per, she wasn’t happy and said she didn’t want to entertain anyone today.

Final thoughts. The opener I ran with today was less direct, and there was far too much room for inauthenticity. By the last few girls I was just rolling the opener out and not really meaning it. No wonder they walked away or frowned. Of course, they could have all had their own issues, or maybe it was the way I was dressed hey. Regardless, I can see the flaws in my behaviour. There was not enough passion from me, although by the end I was pretty knackered and thirsty!

girls just wanna have fun
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
chillem (03-08-2012), kowalski (03-08-2012)