View Single Post
(#15)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 29-07-2012, 09:35 PM

29th July

OK then. Sunday, sunny, just shaking off a hangover, might as well head into town for a wander round the streets.

Girl 1: Walking along Market Street, clock a nice slim Chinese girl.

Me: Excuse me

She legs it! Think I was a little too timid with this, approaching a little too much from behind her. Made me think I should try to approach them more head on. I head into the Arndale.

Girl 2: I see a lovely Cantonese looking girl walking along texting away.

Me: Excuse me, I wanted to come over and tell you I think you’re beautiful.
Her: Oh thanks, that’s nice of you.
Me: What’s your name
Her: ***, but I need to tell you now I am married.
Me: I’m not surprised, he is a lucky man. See you!

Good to screen her out the equation and her reaction goes to show that she was under no illusions as to my intentions. Bonus.

Girl 3: What looks like a Thai girl (nice dark skin) comes into view, she walks past me, I turn around in pursuit.

Me: Excuse me, I saw you walking past me just then, and wanted to tell you I think you’re beautiful.
Her: Oh, really?

So yeah, usual drill ask her name, chat about what she’s doing. She’s at Bolton uni and visiting Manchester for the wkd. She’s actually Vietnamese, so we talk about the differences in culture, etc. She is really enjoying all this, and keeps giggling. She’s very flirty and tells me she is shy holding her cheeks to hide the blushes. I take the opportunity to caress her cheeks.
After about 5-6 mins of chatting, flirting, physical contact, and both of us generally having an awesome time, I tell her we should go grab a drink to carry on the fun. Insta-date!!

We head out of the mall and I take her to the nearest decent venue. We end up at All Bar One. We grab a couple of beers and I lead her to a nice couch chair in the window (great for turning up the heat on the physical contact). I tell her about the architecture outside the window and get her to tell me about Bolton and Vietnam. I have my arm around her and play with her hair. She seems great with this, and I ramp it up more telling her she has gorgeous hair. Again she’s blushing away and I touch her cheeks. As we chat and joke around, I can’t help but start touching her leg. She tells me not to do as in Vietnam this is not the done thing. Fair play, but this doesn’t stop me doing it from time to time, and holding her hand etc.

We hang out in there a good 30-40 mins, and can see she wants to get back to what she came to town for, shopping. So I tell her I’ve gotta go and walk her back to the shopping area. I tell her it would be great to see her again as she’s a lot of fun. Maybe I’ll go up to Bolton, or show her some of the hidden sites in Manchester. We exchange numbers, I try to hug her, again personal/cultural boundaries are too much, so I tell her we can shake hands instead. I take her hand and kiss it. She shreaks laughing and runs off into the shop. Nice.

girls just wanna have fun
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
chillem (03-08-2012), Darood (30-07-2012), kowalski (30-07-2012)