View Single Post
(#14)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 27-07-2012, 01:54 PM

26th July

I'm out in the city centre because it's sunny and there are definatley going to be girls out shopping!

Girl 1: Walking from Piccadilly Gardens towards the bus station. She rests on a bollard.

Me: Excuse I just saw you walking past me before and I wanted to come over and tell you I think you're beautiful
Her: Oh thanks (smiling)

I ask her name, she tells me, and then quickly goes on to tell me she has a boyfriend. I chat for a bit more, then leave her to it, 'enjoy the rest of your day in the sun'.

Girl 2: I'm in Specsavers picking up a prescription of contact lenses. Next to me is stood this pretty Japanese girl. I want to approach her, but it would be too awkward for her I imagined with the shopfloor listening. I left the shop, hovered outside for a bit, then I see her come out. She is walking fast so I have to chase her a bit!

Me: Excuse me, I just saw you in Specsavers before and wanted to tell you I think you're beautiful.
Her: oooh thanks, that's a nice suprise.
Me: I would have said something there but I thought it was probably a bit awkward as it was quiet in there!

I go on to chat to her for a good 7-8 mins. She asks me a fair few questions, and when I tell her I brewed some wine recently, she goes 'You'll have to show me how to make it'... BINGO!!

I go on to get her number, give her mine, then chat some more about what she's up to. She's off to Japan on business for 2 weeks, so hopefully gonna get her out for a date after that!

Girl 3: Saw a hot Filipino girl head into a clothes shop, hung around outside for a bit til she reappeared. I tried to open her as per the same line, but she ran off saying she had to go to work. Haha!

Girl 4: Was about to head off when I clocked a cute Chinese girl at a makeup stand outside a shop. The owner of the stall was dealing with some customers whilst she was stood there watching. I went over.

Me: Hey, what's this you're selling
Her: makeup, etc...
Me: Anyway, that's not the reason I came over. I saw you from over there and wanted to come and meet you, what's your name.

We chat for a bit about what's she's up to in Manchester, she asked quite a few questions about me, where I'm from etc. She was on a trial shift so I joked about me getting her in trouble with the boss as I was chatting her up. After 5 mins of chat I tell her we should go for a drink. She tells me she doesn't drink. I ignore this and tell her about my colleague from Hong Kong who can't drink. We chat some more, then I tell her I'm gonna go, but want her number. She ignores this and talks about something else... SO I chat some more. Finally I ask again and she gives me her Facebook. Hehe, perseverance paid off.

Good day's work, I'm now beginning to ignore some of the potentially bad signs like girl not smiling, or brushing me off. It probably all went better as I was feeling a lot more confident about my conversation skills, i.e. nice and laid back telling a few stories, and letting them tell me stuff. Getting into a nice flow now.

girls just wanna have fun

Last edited by nova; 27-07-2012 at 02:28 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
kowalski (27-07-2012)