View Single Post
(#11)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 26-07-2012, 12:21 PM

25th July

I went to some networking event for work on Deansgate in the city centre, and had to speak in front of 50 odd people for 60 seconds. I then mingle with loads of different business types, some of them hot ladies hehe. Good way of loosening me up for approaching some girls on the street afterwards I thought.

I left the venue around 3pm and headed out towards the tram station on Market Street.

Girl 1: Lovely Chinese girl with hot pants, long legs and high heels heading towards Deansgate. I had to follow, see what she’s up to, she leans against the bus stop. I go over.

Me: Excuse me I saw you walking past me before and I wanted to say I really like the way you look, you have a nice style.

She is kind of aloof but receptive. I ask her name, initiate a hand shake and ask her if she is at Uni. I tell her about the networking event, she tells me about Bejing. It took her a good 2 mins to break into any sort of smile. This didn’t bother me and we carried on chatting for around 5-6 mins. I then tell her I think she’s really nice and it would be nice to see her again. I prompt her to give me her number, she ends up giving me her Facebook. We carry on chatting for a bit more about football, then she reveals she has a boyfriend.

This doesn’t bother me so much, she was well into me flirting away, and we had a great interaction. As I walk away I thought she might be able to introduce me to some hot friends or halls of residence housemates. Either way, gonna msg her today on Facebook.

Girl 2: 3 mins later I clock another georgous Chinese girl walking along. I follow and signal her to take her headphones out.

Me: Excuse me, I saw you and think you look really nice and wanted to meet you.

She is cautious. I ask her name, shake her hand. I am conscious of trying to making her feel comfortable her, I smile a lot and am more laid back. It turned out she was only visiting Manchester, and was at uni in Huddersfield. We chat about both places for a minute or so. I then tell her I love her hair, and it suits her face. She starts to edge away towards the shop she was about to enter, and I let her go giving her another handshake, but holding on a little more to show her I like her.

Perhaps I should have pushed through the pain barrier more, but she was only here for the day… it could have been good practice though! This is becoming addictive now.

girls just wanna have fun

Last edited by nova; 26-07-2012 at 02:40 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
kowalski (27-07-2012)