View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 24-07-2012, 11:53 PM

24th July
I was in town on my own taking my cv to bars as I found out I'd lost my current bar job (bastards), it was around 9pm.

Girl 1: I saw a sexy chinese student girl walk over the main road and start to head down a side street. I follow here, it felt like it was gonna be bad. But I thought fuck it:

Me: Excuse me, I wanted to come over and tell you I think you're really hot.
Her: err
Me: What's your name
Her: I have a meeting
Me: It's ok, just stop for a chat
Her: I have to meet my friend
Me: Come on, you don't have to make excuses
Her: No, really I do (as she rushes off)

Anyway, no huge surprises I think. I can't imagine an already uncomfortable situation was made any better by the fact it was a quiet side street late at night! I wonder if she even realised what I'd said. Did she know what 'hot' meant, it was bloody warm tonight haha! Regardless, I felt like I was being even more direct than before. I enjoyed that.

I then head to Font Bar with my CV, I grab a beer and chat to the manager about jobs and fine ales. I then sit down with another beer and do some sketching.

Girl 2: about 20 mins later two girls walk in, both white (can you believe it). One has awesome stockings on and legs to die for. Her overall style is totally up my street, cute hat, cool haircute, pretty girl, looked nice.
Anyway, they go and sit themselves down at a table and I start thinking that I really should go and tell her what I’m thinking. I mean, I’m doing it in the streets in the day with girls, this should be no different. Bear in mind it wasn’t too busy and a fairly chilled atmosphere.

I sit there, and keep thinking of heading over, but don’t. I change the wording of what I might say, and start feeling pretty frustrated. In the end I realise how pissed I’d feel at myself if I didn’t go over, so get up off my fat arse and head over to them.

Me: Excuse me, I was just sat over on that table and can’t stop looking over at you, I really love your style (she smiles). I saw you at the bar a minute ago and saw your stockings, I love the way you show your legs, they’re very sexy (she smiles again).
Her: Oh thanks, that’s nice of you to say.
Me: what’s your name

She tells me, I ask her friend her name, they ask me what I am drawing, I tell them about how I’m getting together some ideas for painting. Perhaps I should asked her to pose for me haha! It felt good, I told both of them a couple of stories about art and ale, and the interaction went on for around 3 mins.

I felt doubts creep in when the target girl started looking at the menu though. This was enough for me to assume disinterest and eject. I asked her for her number, but she had a boyfriend.

So? Now I need to plough further through the negative body language and responses. It’s time to start pushing the comfort boundaries further. I feel fairly relaxed in the initial interaction, it’s just when I get a hint of negativity, I bail. I need to start treating these as tests that I need to pass. To pass, I need to be unaffected. Show that I won’t be swayed. Easier preached than practiced perhaps...

girls just wanna have fun

Last edited by nova; 26-07-2012 at 12:21 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
Jaz (25-07-2012), kowalski (25-07-2012)