View Single Post
(#6)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 23-07-2012, 12:08 PM

Ok

Saturday 21st July

So, Saturday afternoon I’m sat at home nursing a hangover and I suddenly get the urge to go out into the city centre and chat up some lovely ladies.

Girl 1: I see a lovely Chinese student girl breezing down Market St, I see her smiling away.

Me: Excuse me, I just saw you walking past and wanted to say hi as I think you’re cute. What’s your name?

Her: ***

Me: Nice to meet you *** I’m Ashley (I hold out hand to initiate physical contact).

So we chat about what she’s up to today, she then asks if I onky wanted to say hi, I then said I’d like to get to know her better and we should go for a drink. She said no, it’s ok. I say, nice to meet you, see you later.

Girl 2: A few moments later I clock a nice Asian chick heading into Debenhams. I follow and approach

Me: Excuse me, I just saw you walking past and wanted to come and say hi.

Her: no it’s ok

She runs off haha!

Girl 3: again on Market St (it’s a goldmine!!)

Me: Excuse me I saw you and wanted to come and tell you I think you’re really cute.

Her: oh thanks, err

Me: What is your name.

She cautiously takes my hand, it’s as if she thinks I’m holding a joke hand buzzer! We chat about her phone as she is holding an iPhone and looking for the Mac shop. I direct, she tells me she is going. I then tell her it would be nice to see her again, and we should meet up for a drink. She says no, it’s ok.

Girl 4: lovely slim petit Japanese looking girl with glasses with lovey silky hair disappears into TK Maxx. I follow.

Me: Excuse me, I just saw you walking past and just had to come and tell you you have really nice hair.

She smiles, and then looks away at the clothing rail. I ask her her name, she tells me. I tell her mine, but she is still looking at the clothes. I feel phased at this point and hit the eject button telling her it was nice to meet her, she smiles again. I can't help thinking I should have stayed, I think she was just shy.

What I learnt today.

Girl 1: She questioned if all I wanted to do was say hi. Perhaps I need to be more honest about my intentions from the beginning. I don’t ‘just want to say hi’, I want to chat for a bit and get to know her.

Girl 2: I told this girl I wanted to say hi, but nothing else, no wonder she ran off. Again intentions were unknown to her.

Girl 3: She didn’t seem overly receptive to the idea of a drink. Perhaps I need to frame the day 2 differently? Perhaps a drink sounds too formal.

Girl 4: I really should have stayed at this one longer. I let her passiveness/closed body language affect me too much. Obviously I don’t want to bug the girl, but perhaps a little more persistence should have been applied here. Plus point, I was honest with her when I complimented her on hair, this was good, I think she liked this.

Generally: I should have stayed chatting to all the girls longer (I think they longest was 2 mins), rather than allowing them to make excuses and me trying to get their number. I need to build more comfort and they need to get to know me a little more before handing over their numbers.

girls just wanna have fun
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
aofelix (06-08-2012), Darood (24-07-2012), Jaz (23-07-2012), kowalski (23-07-2012)