View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Day Game, back on it. - 14-07-2012, 03:28 PM

OK so as some of you may have read, I'm back on the market for all those lucky ladies. So, what better way to kick things off than with a new field report thread.

Sat 14th July

I headed out round Chorlton to buy some food. Went to Morrison, feeling pretty chipper, checking out some nice ladies in the sun, nothing overly inspiring though. Then I went to the arcade and picked up some veg and was about to head home when I clocked this asian bird (looked Malaysian). We clocked each other, decent enough eye contact on my part, she didn't seem too bothered. Anyway, I carry on towards home and start thinking about how I should have said hello to her. I need to create some opportunities for myself, I don't want to be relying on the chick who gave me a blowjob last night for all my needs. I'm a single man and want to remain so. So I headed back to the arcade to see if she was still about.

There she was, so I went straight over:

Me: excuse me (she stopped). I just saw you before and had to come and say hello as you're so cute"
Her: Oh thanks
Me: What's your name
Her: ***
Me: I'm Ashley, nice to meet you. Do you live in Chorlton or are you passing through?

Anyway, you get the picture, we chatted about how cool the shops are in Chorlton, she asked me what I do, and generally we vibe well for 3 or 4 minutes about her being a designer, etc. She designed the dress she had on, nice. I tell her I need to go, but it would be cool to meet her for a coffee (thinking back, perhaps we could have gone for one then). Anyway, I get her number and I'm gonna fire over a text later on to remind her how cool it was meeting each other. Then I'll follow it up with a phone call next week some time.

Something I was thinking about after is that I need to crack on and create more opportunities. Don't let the hotties pass you by in the street without at least trying.

girls just wanna have fun

Last edited by nova; 16-07-2012 at 10:56 PM. Reason: forgot something
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
chillem (14-07-2012), Darood (21-07-2012), Jaz (21-07-2012), joe.bloggs (17-02-2013), kowalski (14-07-2012), maestro (14-07-2012), markuk (20-08-2012)