View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 02-07-2012, 10:51 PM

I always give the same advice in this situation, and that is regardless of what happens find some OTHER GIRLS. The ultimate and only real cure to worrying too much about being outcome dependent and desperate and needy is actually NOT being outcome dependent and desperate and needy. Trust me this girl is not special. Provided you step the fuck up it will not matter whether this goes either way, and it might actually be a better outcome if you don't end up in some on again off again shaky relationship you've been chasing. You need to actively put yourself in a situation where you realise that.

Simon from the inbetweeners is a great example of what not to be. Here's a more positive example of how to think from when I broke up with a girl recently. You ever seen the Karate Kid films? You notice how every film is about him fighting for a girl and having a connection with her, then in the next film there's a brand new girl with no mention of the old one? That's because every one is a brand new adventure. The past is fun and awesome, but clinging to it when it's had its time just puts a block on the awesome new shit you should be doing now. There's so many cool girls out there, why limit yourself. Karate Kid 2, man. Karate Kid 2.

Cancel Wednesday, say another time. Go out meet girls. Go on some dates, fuck someone, whatever. Even if that takes a while wait until you're looking at this from a better vantage point. Then you can do it, whatever, why not. But to be honest by then you might not even want to.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99