(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 02-07-2012, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiolover View Post
I do see the problem yes!! damn, what the hell to do,

i messud up this morning by texting twice becase she hadnt answered the text from the night before, im looking desprete and needy already!!!!

i asked what time to meet up and no comunication since 4pm today just the one text to say wed would be ok

maybe i should just drop it and let her do all the texting and running, let wed pass then show her that it doesnt bother me at all

its quite hard to detach when your attracted to someone im finding it very hard sorry guys
this is a disaster waiting to happen. U need to just cancel the date. and tell her u cant catch up till next week.

get out of that loop, and come back to it wen ur in control of urself. coz shes gonna walk all over u mate, not coz of her, coz of yourself

Sort it the fuck out, shes just a girl, probly spent the last 3 years being treated like a nob, in love with some guy coz he didnt care, and was a proper macho alpha tit, and wants some control back.

Do not be simon from the inbetweeners movie

* Insert Funny Tag Line *
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Phil For This Useful Post:
HammerTime (02-07-2012), nova (17-07-2012), Shahanshah (02-07-2012), spark (02-07-2012), Stein (02-07-2012)