View Single Post
(#3)
Old

Default 12-02-2009, 02:33 PM

Thanks for the advice guys, I'll have to get some photos then and stick them up.

That opener actually sounds like a quite legit question and I can definately see it working, I'll try that when I'm out next and who knows.

I think with my points, because I have short shaved hair the only real celeb I could think of is David Beckham. I've looked as his dressing styles and its either fully suited and booted (like OTT looking like a wedding) or casual but to the point I couldn't see him standing out. I've thought a subtle piercing (that I can get away with at work) but im not sure it would suit me, its that whole "it either suits or you look gay" but then piercings arent permanent so I could just try it.

I've got myself a few friends together and will be going out tonight... making the first move towards a new life, I'll pluck up the courage to talk to a random girl that I don't know and try some material I have canned... If I die on my arse I'll certainly let you know on the 'Field Reports' section