Thread: Shah's Journal
View Single Post
(#44)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 01-06-2012, 05:37 PM

Went out Thursday with Sapmi.

It was okay I haven't really had a proper night out in over a week - Ive been out but not really to speak to girls.

Anyway, I did a few approaches and I'd say 1 went well and I got quite 'far', tonight I'm going to do some approaches away from the bar around the club and such like 'groups'.

Met some people from the ML which was cool and might meet with them tonight.

I mutually started speaking to some french girl whilst some random french guy tried to start a fight with me because I touched his shoulder to move passed him "IN fraaaaannce you do not touch shoulders!!! Means you homo!!!" was repeated in various permutations. I could actually tell she was kinda attracted to me but I was so stifled and 'low' I couldnt really do anything about it.

Then I saw these 3 natural guys with the obvious 'alpha' of the group, maaaan they were good. I was choding out and not approaching at this point so I just watched them for a while. Interesting learnt a few lessons about positive emotions and 'fun' that they were obviously having.

I understood more about lording the club, owning the club or w/e you wanna call it. Its like if you really feel like you can speak to everyone and that everyone will respond well to you, you can really have amazing nights fun. Also i noticed just much fun they were having together too.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shahanshah For This Useful Post:
sapmi (01-06-2012)