View Single Post
(#19)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 24-05-2012, 11:16 AM

And furthermore it's besides the point that girls that carry on like this excessively are often disrespectful twats. Because does that really make you want to fuck them any less?

Exactly.

And being as that's the case, doing what i suggest will stand you stead in good stead. I know this to be true because it's works for me.

Call it a 'tactic' and or call it retarded all you like. Couldn't give a fuck. What I'm suggested will work to get her focus back on you (if that is what you desire), and you could find the group you engage presents you with a better option anyway. So either way it's the smart assertive thing to do, and beats ignoring it or kicking off with the other fella hands down. Trust me i've road tested all three options enough times to know.

Who wants to go home and have himself a dignified respectful wank while the 'other guy' that she disrespected you right infront of gets to take her home and bust his nut over her face? Thanks but no thanks.

I m sure plenty of you will disagree so do your worst gents. I'm just thinking out loud here.

"The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, it's what you do with it that matters."

Last edited by Joker; 24-05-2012 at 11:20 AM.