View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 23-05-2012, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fail_force View Post
I've had this a couple of times now - at clubs and in general situations, where there's a girls who likes me, but who purposly talks to other guys in front of me in order to make me jelous.

I think that they did this in order to test how alpha, and protective I am; I think they wanted me to come over and butt into the conversation. However, if this is the case, it would be lowering my value because I am playing into her games. On the other hand, she could also be doing it to make sure I'm not too needy, and am OK with her chatting to other guys - therefore not wanting me to come over. I think that this is less likely however.

I reacted by essentially ignoring her. I'm really not sure if this was the best tactic. I'm worried that it made me seem weak because she may have thought that I didn't have the courage/power to step in.

I'm really not sure on what the correct action is - I see advantages and disadvantages with either way. Any comments would be appreciated!
Reading this, it seems that you have got it in to your head that the woman decides which path and that your purpose it try and play catch-up.

"she does such-and-such and I need to react in a way that makes me look cool"

Dont do this. You will be caught up in a never ending frustrating chase.

Youre probably thinking wtf is he on about. Best way I can think of to describe it at this moment but I will say its about being and not doing
The Following User Says Thank You to chillem For This Useful Post:
cha (23-05-2012)