View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 22-05-2012, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fail_force View Post
I've had this a couple of times now - at clubs and in general situations, where there's a girls who likes me, but who purposly talks to other guys in front of me in order to make me jelous.

I think that they did this in order to test how alpha, and protective I am; I think they wanted me to come over and butt into the conversation. However, if this is the case, it would be lowering my value because I am playing into her games. On the other hand, she could also be doing it to make sure I'm not too needy, and am OK with her chatting to other guys - therefore not wanting me to come over. I think that this is less likely however.

I reacted by essentially ignoring her. I'm really not sure if this was the best tactic. I'm worried that it made me seem weak because she may have thought that I didn't have the courage/power to step in.

I'm really not sure on what the correct action is - I see advantages and disadvantages with either way. Any comments would be appreciated!
You have more than the two options she (and you) seem to think you do...Ignore it and you are a spinless wuss that doesn't have the balls to stand up and take what he wants. Walk over and try and assert yourself over the other guy/s and you come across as a brute...either way you come over as an emotionally weak and easily manipulated man.

There is a third option. And fuck it, it's the correct one...Don't play her game. make her play yours:

I'll put this in 'pua'...

Turn around. And bust open the nearest hottest all female 'set' in sight. Engage the entire group. Show her that two can play at that game and that she means nothing to you. Remind her that you ( a man of true value) won't compete with your fellow men for her attention but that she competes with other women for yours.

The guy she's started talking to will soon become literally invisable to her as she watches you slip through her fingers.

Some on this forum are gonna dismiss this post as mystery method BS. but take it from a guy who's dated enough insecure bints and ended up in enough night club scraps over dumb birds to know that the best thing you can do when a woman tries to make you jealous is to make her jealous right back. In a calm smart and socially assertive manner.

Anything else puts her in the driving seat. And we all know women can't drive, right?

And further more. Asserting yourself in this way sets the tone. And stands you in good stead. if you end up in a relationship with her she'll know that you aren't the kinda man it's a good idea to play childish games with. The fact that you can and will walk in favour of other women at the drop of the hat will go along way to keeping the bitch in line and ultimately getting you what you want from her... be that a snog, a fuck or a loving relationship.

"The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, it's what you do with it that matters."

Last edited by Joker; 22-05-2012 at 11:14 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joker For This Useful Post:
-SUPERSTAR- (09-08-2012), cha (23-05-2012), dan300 (23-05-2012), Maxemillion (23-05-2012)