Thread: Shah's Journal
View Single Post
(#30)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 17-05-2012, 06:04 PM

Wednesday 16th May 2012

Last night I went out for a friends Bday, planned on being sober but actually got a tad drunk.

It was a small student club where you see the same people pretty much all the time. Turned up though and that's my goal.

Although there was one girl we always make eye contact, not like massive but I see her around quite often but I have this habit of thinking situations like this probably means they think I'm weird. Rather than EC'ing me because they like me. Probably because they are actually hot girls. . .

Also I saw a girl I like out (not One-itis, long story to explain situation) but I couldn't really do anything. Not sure if its just clubs still, like she's off obviously with their friends walking around the club.

Then I scare myself out with going up and speaking to her again in the club, especially seeing about 5 or so guys within the social circle (not my friends but you know of them around the uni) all hitting on her, as she is out of my league tbh. Also I don't think she likes me anyway, although that's all to do with your technique right!!!

Grrr fuel for the fire to fucking get better at this day and night.

Im quitting Facebook too, what a load of bullshit, also I find these are an extension of that whole "people on the internets" thing. Everytime I feel like "checking on facebook for a girl or w/e" or looking online for posts on forums, i will go for a walk on the street and find a girl to speak to OR meditate.

Peace out.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shahanshah For This Useful Post:
Maxemillion (17-05-2012)