Thread: Shah's Journal
View Single Post
(#28)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 14-05-2012, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapmi View Post
You'll get there. I'm glad you've noticed i have quite a loud voice in the club. Talking loud but not shouting is useful in a loud venue like 5th. As an opener, rather than hi 5s, shake hands, eyecontact and kiss on cheek (just another way to experiment with). You can talk about anything to the girls, as long as you find it amusing/amazing. Nothing creepy like bestiality though.
I'll try them when I'm more comfortable Right now I usually tap them on the shoulder then say w/e usually "How's your night going?"/ "What you celebrating?" or sometimes an observational opener. That way I keep out of my head.

Out in Manchester for definite tonight mate Sorry about Saturday but the train times were confusing and looked like I had to wait till 8am for a train!

Quick Reminder

Time goes by so fast, its the 14th!! I have 11 days to get to my goals which are to be able to have genuine approaches with attractive girls during day or night (but not necessarily any time/any girl if you get me). Damn can't believe it goes by so quick and how little I've done towards it. Must get out there during the day.

I mean I've realised how little opening is, sometimes I think it's more like I'm just fine where I am rather than any anxiety and I just don't give myself that push to do it. Also I jerk it a lot haha so I don't have some insane sex drive driving me.

Saturday

Couldn't get out to Manchester so I went out with some friends, we didn't get out till stupid o'clock (1:30am) and I didn't open any girls or anything.

I gave Eye Contact to girls as I walked about the place, a few requites.

Seeing as my goal is 25th May - my birthday - I may as well attempt to go out every single day. Using Tuesday and Sunday as pure day time as I don't know anywhere in Manchester that is busy enough for solo night outs.

Also I read a post by IJJJJI who said about how if you plan too much you end up not taking enough action or even any action and become a habitual planner not action taker. I think this is me, I have so many plans for stuff yet never do it!

Really feel I don't take enough action, even with girls in my everyday and social circle etc. Must use this as leverage!!!

EDIT: I genuinely didn't plan on opening either, just getting out there was enough for me