View Single Post
(#15)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 13-05-2012, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cha View Post
Phil, Joker, etc....would you say that once a few niggles/cracks appear it's probably not meant to be? and maybe one should carry on looking for the near perfect partner?
I guess I fall into the "etc." category so I'll try answer...

Yes.

...and, there is no "near perfect partner". Just girls of varying suitability as to what you're looking for in a woman at that exact moment in your life.

I'm not saying quit when it get's a little bumpy. All relationships have ups and downs. If you can work through them, and honestly have closure on that problem, then that's great. The problem lies in when red flags pop up, you talk about it or try to resolve, but you don't get closure.

When that happens you end up building everything on top of that sandy foundation. More problems arise, they don't get resolved. You can glaze over them for a few weeks/months but they always raise their ugly head in arguments. Before you know it you have a list as long as your arm of things you don't like about her (this goes both ways) and very few points or solid reasons why you should stay together.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HammerTime For This Useful Post:
Joker (13-05-2012)