Thread: Shah's Journal
View Single Post
(#26)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 12-05-2012, 04:01 AM

Friday 11th May

Went into Manchester to meet up with a guy Joe Fresh introduced me to. We met and I explored some new bars. They were cool and my first 2 sets didnt go passed just an opening line and then them going off.

In Hula Bar, I got speaking to a tall hot blonde and I didnt eject straight away! Yay! I did keep asking a few things and saying things. Probably 5 sentences in all haha still really good for me!

Went to another bar which was actually really good but i didnt open in there, me and steve just chatted and I met Carmuda (I'll have to look up his username as I dont know how to properly pronounce or spell it!).

Went to 5th avenue by myself as Steve had to go. Inside I couldn't open for ages! Until a really hot girl with some random fake glasses on

Double tap on the shoulder "Hey I like your glasses" and me, the chode i am, actually froze as she started straight away being playful and joking around and seemed into me. Probably the hottest girl of the night so far and I must have stared at her for 5 seconds before accepting the fact she was messing around.

Anyway, we chatted a little and she went, I was not being fun enough obviously. I won't even say what I said to her playful reply! God awful :P

Had 2 other good interactions at the bar of 5th avenue, these 2 went really well and i got off the initial opener/thread of conversation!! Woohoo!

Also 2 hot blonde girls looked at me and one of them grabbed my face and said "You're really cute" I blew it in 30seconds obviously but ya know still it was nice!

Straight after one of the girls I had spoken to earlier came up to me and said she was having a good night because of our conversation, still I couldn't carry anything on. I just froze!!

Still I can only really open at the bar other than one approach when i walked passed a girl and said happy birthday (she had a bd badge) then spoke to her about that. Also when leaning at a table I saw a girl smiled and waved - she returned them.

Also with 2 of the interactions I introduced high-fives for w/e reasons.

Still I know the thing is just me ejecting or not carrying on the conversation! At least 3 girls I could have carried on or even had a good time with.

Overall I approached about 12 or so girls (some just in the street mainly asking where to go, just to keep in the mindset). Next time I'll try and take it a little bit further with some girls.

Also I met Sapmi in the club and we chatted but we mainly did our own thing, I wouldn't say I'm good enough to wing for him anyway. Glad to be around guys who are good at this; Steve, Sapmi, Joe and Zach are really cool guys.

Last edited by Shahanshah; 12-05-2012 at 04:16 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shahanshah For This Useful Post:
sapmi (12-05-2012)