Thread: Shah's Journal
View Single Post
(#19)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 10-05-2012, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HammerTime View Post
Man, it's great you're here - it's the first step. But skimming over your posts you're planning this out like you're invading France (Approach, approach some more...don't do anything and hope the enemy surrenders their undergarments).

For the best part, you need to change two aspects. They're not 'approaches', you're just talking to people. Noticed I say people, not just girls. The best nights I have are when I just go out, ideally with a few mates but one will do and just become the social centre of that bar. I talk to anyone, girls, guys, mixed groups. It sounds gay, but if you can't get started talking to some girls, talk to guys. Float around a bit, the girls will see you being 'da man.

Being just generally really sociable will work wonders. When that becomes natural and you can spark up convos with anyone, work on escalating (only with the girls tho). Think less of 'hitting on girls' and more of 'owning this bar/club'.

Stopping a girl in the street while she's on her way to somewhere with a false reason is not only weird and desperate, but hard to move on from to spark new areas of interest. This is one of the bits I hate about PUA - lying to girls to get them to talk to you.

Cut down your field reports too, then more people might read them and you'll get more helpful feedback.

Thanks for your advice! I like the 'owning the bar' bit.

Yeah in the street I do direct, although not on girls walking yet.

Right now I'm working on being able to have a genuine interaction with a girl without ejecting! At the opening part as you can see

I'll work on cutting down my field reports.