Thread: Shah's Journal
View Single Post
(#15)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 09-05-2012, 12:55 AM

Today I went out at night, got lost in Manchester looking for 42nd Street.

Was quite nervous about going to a club I had never been to before by myself. Had to ask for directions. I get in and its empty! I mean a few people were there but nothing were you could chat up girls.

Anyone know good places to go to on Tuesday or does 42nd street pick up after midnight?

I left straight away because it was so empty, I thought hanging around a dingy club alone whilst its quite was a bit too weird for my liking.

I turned up yayyyyy.

Then I spoke to a hot girl in the street as I'm planning on getting back into my day/street game (I stopped after I got my first 2 dates from them and worked on night clubs for a bit. Also my sleeping pattern is almost nocturnal).

So tomorrow I'll do some day game in the city centre. Once I can do my genuine interactions comfortably in quiter places and on benches/girls standing around I'll go do it in the busy Market Street.

As I can open indirect in the market street with almost any girl BUT I could never get passed the opener on asking for directions whilst they're on their way somewhere.

Will be fun. So tomorrow Im out in the day and night

Day: Turn up and approach.
Night: Turn up.