Thread: Shah's Journal
View Single Post
(#13)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 07-05-2012, 12:35 AM

Sunday 07th May 2012

Went to Manchester alone! Got into the club around 10:30 and it was heaaaaaaving. I went to 5th Avenue at a foam party. I was so nervous, also the fact i'm in a neighbouring town makes it more of an event to get out to Manchester.

I could have gone to a party with friends but then I wouldn't approach at all and felt I needed to do some stuff and desensitise myself to it all a little.

It was actually surprisingly easy to get out which sounds a bit silly but I always built up going out alone and to Manchester as a reallllly big thing.

I managed 3 approaches - all attractive girls actually BUT it was just like whilst waiting to get to the bar (to order water). Bone sober. The interactions didn't get passed a few words.

Also I spoke to a guy too and he actually was pretty cool and just bought me a drink. I know to try and see it just being sociable FIRST then 'PU'.

During the whole 2hours I was there (last train is at 12am or I could do the whole night and get the 5am one just i feel nervous about spending a whole night out when I cant even have a real approach yet) I felt utterly tense, shifty and self-conscious. Like my body was imploding on itself.

Questions

1) Should I go straight for girls I find attractive OR meet less attractive girls, get comfortable getting them to the lay, then work my way up to hotter girls.

2)I cant approach girls who aren't waiting in line to get to the bar, I think its because I just can't go up to a group or even a 2set. Is this something that develops with time or am I just being a pussy and need to man up?

3) After the initial thread of conversation, the opener, I always just leave the interaction. Maybe its because I just haven't warmed up enough (as It takes me a while for each approach) or should I go straight to introducing myself.

My aim is to be able to be direct or at least open h/e but in a direct way if that makes sense as I liked the Random Word Game Joe Fresh taught me

Overall I turned up and actually spoke to 3 girls. Awesome.

NEXT TIME: Speak to whoever, guy or girl as soon as I get in and learn to relax whilst in there. Loosen up and don't lose your EC. Spend the whole night in Manchester too.

So relax and speak to the first person I see when in there: "Where's the toilets".