Thread: Shah's Journal
View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-05-2012, 01:37 AM

05th May 2012

First night of real sarging. I met up with 3 people off this forum - Uber, Sapmi and Joey Fresh. Also there was Stevo but I didnt have a change to properly speak to him.

We hung out and I got to know them at paramount which was cool then when we got into the club, Joey Fresh got me to open some girls using w/e words he said. That was interesting but after the 3rd approach I felt a lot more at ease compared to when I went in but I had to leave early as I had to catch a train.

That was good as my only real goal was to turn up! I learnt that its actually not that bad once your with some similarly minded people to go out sober. Next time I will go for 12 approaches and get 1 proper interaction going where I don't bail. Hopefully the guys will help me and do some 'bootcamp'-type stuff

I was actually amazing at how the 3 of them got opening and chatting to girls so quickly and easily. Great motivation.

Ill make my reports more concise and better for next night. Hopefully should be out on Sunday with them but Ill go out tomorrow as its on my plan.